INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE COURSE
Indian Head Massage Diploma Course
No previous experience is required in order to take this course.
Full attendance of the course, practical and theory assessment and case studies.
Indian Head Massage Diploma accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty & Holistic Therapists.
Average spend per client – £25 to £40 for approx 40 min sessions. Earning Potential based on 6 clients per week – £150 – £240.
Indian head massage is based on the Ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years. It is especially good for relieving stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraine and sinusitis. The experience is deeply relaxing, and this course will teach you both the practical and theory of this massage.
This massage treatment concentrates on the areas most vulnerable to tension – the scalp, face, upper back, neck and shoulders. Treatment can be carried out using dry hands, oil, floral waters or astringents depending upon the requirements of the client. Indian head massage is excellent for many stress related problems and can be carried out over clothes if required.
This fantastic 1-day course is great for experienced therapists and novices alike and is great value at only £199.
Course includes the following:
- A detailed study into the relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- The history of Massage and in particular Indian Head Massage and other Chair Massage
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Indian Head Massage
- Contra Indications to the Treatment
- Relevant Health & Safety
- A basic study of Chakras, meridians and marma points
- Massage Strokes to form the Indian Head Massage Treatment
- A look at how the Indian Head massage can be adapted
- Aftercare Advice
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU VISIT SOON!
HOURS (May Vary)
Tues - 1pm til 10pm
Wed - 9am til 10pm
Sun - 11am til 6pm
HOURS (May Vary)
Thurs - 11am til 9pm
Fri - 10am til 6 pm
Sat - 10am til 3pm
07429 958 343