Bamboo Massage Diploma
A recognised massage qualification is required in order to take this course.
Full attendance of the course, practical & theory assessment and case studies.
Bamboo Massage Diploma accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty & Holistic Therapists.
Average spend per client – £40 for approx 40 min session. Earning Potential based on 6 clients per week – £240.
An Eastern Massage technique which takes massage right back to the fundamental basics of touch and massage. Using natural bamboo canes this deep and effective warming massage particularly valuable for the discerning massage client who likes to feel a massage when it is being done.
A great massage technique that can be incorporated or adopted when a client wants a truly deep and firm massage, an alternative to sports massage or deep tissue and also a detoxifying sculpting massage.
Incorporates reflex and pressure point work as well as cupping techniques. A great add on for the discerning massage therapist.
Course includes the following:
- The History and background of Bamboo Massage
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Who Bamboo Massage is good for
- Benefits of Bamboo Massage
- Contra-indications of treatment
- Relevant Health & Safety
- Strokes and techniques using the canes to be able to perform the following Bamboo Massage treatments:
- Full Body Bamboo Massage
- Neck & Shoulders Bamboo Massage
- Bamboo Massage sequence
- Advertising and Promotional potential of Bamboo sill and the best way to split the treatments
- Aftercare Advice
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU VISIT SOON!
HOURS (May Vary)
Tues - 1pm til 10pm
Wed - 9am til 10pm
Sun - 11am til 6pm
HOURS (May Vary)
Thurs - 11am til 9pm
Fri - 10am til 6 pm
Sat - 10am til 3pm
07429 958 343